Clearland offer a comprehensive site clearance services package with resources employed in the areas of site surveying and sampling, heavy machinery deployment, demolition, site operational management, transport logistics and waste management in accordance with environmental legislation.
Site clearance/asset recovery
Clearland is experienced in the recovery of distressed assets that are unusable due to the presence of waste. We have acted for insolvency practitioners, private landlords and the private sector to recover property where waste companies have gone into administration, leaving a significant environmental and financial burden.
We offer a comprehensive service covering the following key areas:
- Initial site survey and liaison with the Environment Agency
- Agreement of site clearance/remediation strategy with you, supported by a written report
- Development of full risk assessments, on site health and safety management and duty of care audit trail
- Supply chain management
- Material routing
- Full operational control and monitoring of remediation activity, providing you with regular progress reports and updating regulatory authorities
- Post completion and Environment Agency sign-off audit pack for your retention
- Single point invoicing
Why choose Clearland for your site clearance needs?
Bringing nearly 40 years of industry experience to the field, our management team brings you a total service package for your site clearance needs, providing partial or total site clearance services and the safe disposal of all non-hazardous and hazardous waste materials in a safe and environmentally sustainable way. Clearland has a deserved reputation for outstanding customer service and a strong commitment to keeping more waste out of landfill.