Clearland offers full dismantling and demolition services for sites across the UK. We deliver a full service package to meet the needs of your particular site, which may include:
- Full site audit and comprehensive advice
- The provision and management of skilled, trained labourers
- All lifting and processing equipment together with containers, skips and transport
- Dismantling and demolition of old structures
- Removal of waste and safe, compliant disposal which includes recycling where possible
- Removal of electronics equipment, unwanted large industrial machinery and plant
- Scrap metal recycling with competitive prices paid
- Complete, professional clearance of your site
Our dismantling & demolition services team
Our core team which includes RICS qualified Chris Farmer boast over 40 years of combined experience working with some of the best names in the industry, including Biffa Waste Services, Cory Environmental, Shanks Waste Management, BFI Waste Systems, Sita and Veolia Environmental Services. We’ve managed countless dismantling and demolition projects for clients across a wide range of industries in an efficient, professional and environmentally-friendly way.
Health and safety is at the forefront of our priorities for all projects and our team are trained in best practice for the protection of our clients, their employees, site visitors and contractors throughout the course of each project.
Terms: demolition services, demolition contractors, demolition company, demolition companies