Clearland offers a complete tailored factory clearance and demolition service to meet your exact needs. We clear and decommission your site, disposing of as many waste materials as possible in an environmentally friendly and compliant way.
Our factory clearance service:
We offer a full-service package which may include:
- Initial site survey, tonnage estimation and liaison with the Environment Agency
- Full guidance and expertise in planning your project at every stage
- Written report detailing complete factory clearance strategy, as agreed with you
- Full risk assessment with on-site health and safety management/duty of care audit trail
- All lifting, processing and recycling equipment
- All necessary labour – planned, coordinated and managed
- Containers, skips and transport
- Removal, dismantling and disposal of old plant and machinery
- Disposal of electronic/electrical materials
- Complete factory site clearance, including disposal of hazardous and non hazardous waste
- Supply of post completion and Environment Agency sign-off audit pack
We provide full operational control and monitoring of all remediation activity, giving you regular progress reports and keeping the regulatory authorities updated. We dispose of both hazardous and non-hazardous materials in the most environmentally-friendly way possible.
In all factory site clearance projects, health and safety is a primary concern. We provide a complete risk assessment and management of health and safety on site which meets needs of our clients, their employees, site visitors and contractors. All of our personnel are trained in health and safety best practice for your peace of mind.
Our experience gives you confidence
Our core team have more than 40 years of experience between them in the waste management industry, working with a wide range of leading waste management organisations including Biffa Waste Services, Cory Environmental and Shanks Waste Management. We have successfully managed countless projects for a huge range of companies from inception to delivery, to the complete satisfaction of our clients. Our Director Chris Farmer has been an associate Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors for 19 years.
Terms: factory clearance, factory demolition, factory dismantling