Our site appraisal services provide an initial survey of your site to help you identify any remediation work necessary and plan the most efficient and environmentally-friendly way of tackling the issues discovered. Clearland have worked for a wide range of companies, institutions and private landowners to develop effective site remediation strategies for land burdened by waste
Our work can include:
- An initial visit to the site, to establish the nature and scale of the issues at hand
- Production of a detailed report including:
- Executive summary
- Introduction and initial observations
- Detailed assessment of each area of the site
- Hazards identification report
- The results of any sampling carried out
- Photographs and videos where relevant
- Recommended actions and fully costed strategy for site clearance
Our site appraisal service can be used independently of our site clearance services. A thorough assessment of your site early on with sampling of any contaminants that may be present can give you a clear picture of the full development costs involved.
Why choose Clearland for your site appraisal?
Our core management team boasts more than 40 years of industry experience between them, and we have successfully audited and advised on countless site clearance projects across all sectors and industries. Our Director Chris Farmer has been an associate Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors for 19 years.